- Health Insurance Options UPMC Highmark Cigna United
- Group and Voluntary Vision Short Term Long Term Life Insurance
- Employer or Employee Funded Aflac Colonial United TransAmerica Mass Mutual
- Health and Wellness Programs Health Advocates College Tuition Scholarships Internet Security No Cost Life Insurance Every Employee Discount Member Clubs Prescription Discounts Cards FSA HRA
- Evaluation of Benefit Offerings Employee Incentives Professional Proposal Walk-through of Implementation On Going After-Sales Consultation No Pressure Proposal Phone, email, ZOOM, In Person Fully Vaccinated Professionals
Your Questions Our Answers
Do I need Health Insurance for my Employees?
The answer is yes. Secure employees within a good culture produce more, care more, join common goal achieving, and stay longer. Do I really need to offer Voluntary Insurance? Yes. Voluntary Insurance, usually purchased by the employee through a sponsoring employer, is well recieved. This type of coverage pays cash back to policyholders when an illness or injury occurs to them or a family member. The cash benefit amount depends on the treatments and can help with household bills or co-pays and deductibles.
#1 John, One of your best employees was in a terrible motorcycle accident over a weekend. He had severe injuries but made a full recovery. However, not before he spent a month in the hospital, a month in rehab, and several months st home recuperating. John has a Short term Disability policy and an accident policy thru his voluntary insurance option at work. Most of his out of pocket expenses were covered and he had a steady stream of income pouring in. His family was saved from financial hardship. He could still pay all of the household expenses. 2# Samantha was hurt on the playing field at school. Sue's health insurance was good but she stilled owed an emergency room deductible as well as co-pays for X-rays, crutches, and physical therapy. Her voluntary insurance paid her cash back based on Samantha's treatments and injuries. Sue used that cash to help pay for all the out of pocket expenses once the bills started coming in. Her bank account was not heavily affected.
How simple is it getting Business Insurance through Rita Bergstein Benefits, LLC?
All consultations are available over the phone, by Zoom and email. Onsite is also available with a fully vaccinated consultant if preferred. Once you get the proposal and accept, you are minutes away from full coverage.